Thinking about Reviving

I have another blog: attycortes.wordpress.com. There I post my poems, sermons, and devotionals. It started out as a blawg but quickly transformed into a Christian blog. That's fine with me actually as I think I've outgrown the desire to write legal articles. But I was thinking of a blog where I can put in my daily reflections on almost anything without the need of having to copy in full verses in the Bible. Wordpress.com doesn't support reftagger, which is a very useful tool because you just hover over the verse citation and the verse pops out. But Blogspot.com supports it, so I thought I'll try it out again. Once a week I'll post my weekly devotionals on attycortes.wordpress.com, but in-between I'll blog here on everything else. The model I intend to follow is that of Seth Godin: nothing fancy, no pictures, a short paragraph or two, and that's it!

Comments